| || I only have one problem around here, but it's a problem I intend to correct!
This page needs to be expanded in order to include more relevant information.
The rings bears the simplistic design of many power rings. The ring is colored red, the traditional color of its respective lantern corps. The ring's surface is styled with the insignia of the Red Lantern Corps.
The Red Lantern Power Ring offers the wearer the ability of flight and protection from the vacuum of space.
- Red Energy Manipulation: As a member of the Red Lantern Corps, he has a red power ring that grants him all the basic Red Lantern powers, such as:
- Rage Plasma: As a Red Lantern, he can vomit plasma, when his rage reaches its maximum level. This power has been shown to be powerful enough defeat Atrocitus.
- Red Energy Blast: As a Red Lantern, he can fire red energy blasts. His mastery f the red power ring allows him to bend his energy blasts to follow an oponent and avoid any obstacle.
- Red Energy Waves: He can fire red energy waves.
- Red Energy Constructs: Razer is, so far the only Red Lantern that has showed the ability to create red energy constructs such as weapons, (i.ie giant claws, swords, daggers) columns or any other item he can imagine.
- Force-Field: As a Red Lantern, he can generate red energy force fields that can also be use to turn the air of toxic environment into oxygen.
- Life-Support Field: This force field allows him to fly and travel through inhospitable environments (outer space, toxic atmohphere, etc...)
- Flight: His red power ring allows him to fly softly in atmosphere, or the outer space and even variable gravity areas.
- Light Projection: He can project red light from his ring.
- Rage Empowerment: The Red Lantern ring is unique in that its base of power, Rage, can be manipulated by the ring user. A Red Lantern can detect the rage in the heart of others and by connection the blood that pumps that blood. The rage and hatred of a individual red lantern empowers their abilities as well as the rage and hatred of others.
- Superhuman Strength: His red power ring grants him superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Durability: His red power ring protects him from most forms of damage.
- Universal Translator: The power ring can translate virtually any language in the universe, facilitating the interaction with any personn of species.
Blue Energy: As a Red Lantern, he is rendered powerless in presence of Blue Energy. However he is capable of feeling rage enough to overcome this weakness and use his powers the most of its capabilities.