| || I only have one problem around here, but it's a problem I intend to correct!
This page needs to be expanded in order to include more relevant information.
Salaak is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Red Lantern Invasion Edit
Salaak greeted Hal Jordan when he had to attend a meeting with Guardians of the Universe of his deeds. After a power ring came into the room, Salaak identified the former wearer of the ring, M'Ten. Ganthet ordered him to display the Frontier Space. Salaak was angry when the Guardians hid the information of the dead Green Lanterns, the meeting was then stopped by Ganthet.
Salaak continued to operate for the Guardians despite them not telling him and the rest of the Green Lantern Corps about the deceased Green Lanterns. Nine months after Hal Jordan and Kilowog departed in their quest to defeat the Red Lanterns , Salaak was in contact Aya when she returned to Oa, where she told that Kilowog and Hal Jordan were injured and had vital information of the Red Lanterns. However Salaak was surprised when Atrocitus came out of the Interceptor.
Salaak protected the Guardians, escaped to the Guardian's chamber and activated the security defense system of Oa. When Atrocitus and Zilius Zox breached into the chamber, Salaak tried to fend them off, but was brushed off by Atrocitus. He was pushed to his control system and opened the lock of the dome of the Guardian's chamber before being grabbed by Zilius Zox, allowing Hal Jordan to enter and join the battle. After Hal defeated Atrocitus, Salaak took him to prison.
Manhunter threats Edit
When Hal and Guy were fighting Manhunters, Salaak was contacted by Hal, who told him about the Manhunters. Salaak was worried that they were activated. He was then pleasantly surprised to see Guy Gardner next to him before being cut off by Hal.
Later after Hal defeated the Manhunters, Salaak contacted him and ordered him to go to the Guardian Chamber.
- Enhanced swordsmanship: By using his ring to create four swords for his four arms, he was able to use it with proficiency, even guiding the lasers of the Red Lantern Corps guards to themselves.
- 101. "Beware My Power" (Part 1)
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series #5: "Monster Arena" (flashback)
- 113. "Homecoming"
- 114. "The New Guy"
- 126. "Dark Matter"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Beware My Power" (Part 1). Jim Krieg, Ernie Altbacker (writer) & Sam Liu, Rick Morales (director). Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Cartoon Network. November 11, 2011. No. 1, season one.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Reboot". Mark Hoffmeier (writer) & Sam Liu (director). Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Cartoon Network. October 6, 2012. No. 15, season one.
- ↑ "The New Guy". Tom Sheppard (writer) & Rick Morales (director). Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Cartoon Network. September 29, 2012. No. 14, season one.